Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Clothesline & Other Progress

This weekend Bill (and I) put together a post for a clothesline. Bill dug the hole and, with my help, poured cement around the post to hold it in the ground. The next step is to affix the line so I can use it!

Bill has been vigilently working on the floors. He has applied Miniwax Antique finish to the heart of pine floors and it has produced beautiful results. Above are pictures of the finished look and a comparison of the unfinished floor next to the finished floor. They are beautiful!


Posted by Picasa
Also, we completed the hearth pad project. I washed the tiles well and Bill put a stone sealer on. Now we are ready for the wood stove.

1 comment:

elventryst said...

Your wood floor looks beautiful! I'm glad to see your house coming together.