Sunday, August 10, 2008

It All Begins

After 8 months in our new home, the house is a disaster...projects started everywhere. Yes, this old house---which I've affectionately coined Butterfly Farm Manor after our two beautiful Papillons---is quite the fixer-upper. Who knows if Bill and I knew what we were getting ourselves into, but here we are. Aside from the fact that we love love love this house, with the economy as it is, there is no way we could sale the house if we wanted to.

I decided to finally commit and start a blog as a record of the little progress that we've made in our house, perhaps for no one's enjoyment but mine. I would like to have a record, including pictures of where we've been and where we are going. Sure, I'd rather do it in a journal, but in this digital age, it's substantially easier to type it than to write it, especially when it comes to posting pictures!! I love my color printer, but it's still put away from our move and I really don't have much of a place for it.

2 comments:

elventryst said...

Yay!! You started a blog-- looks good so far!

Unknown said...

Good job! Very interesting. Keep up the good work!:)